Lawn Care Programs
To maintain and care for your lawn, we offer three lawn care programs. The Bronze program offers fertilization along with weed control, crabgrass control and surface feeding insect control. The Silver includes everything in the Bronze program, plus a lime application and grub control. The Gold program includes everything in the SIlver program, plus soil testing with amendments, disease control and a fall core aeration.
Tuma technicians are committed to maintaining and implementing our high standards of quality. Our certified commercial applicators and technicians attend seminars and workshops to assure they are knowledgeable in the best and most current techniques. this, combined with our years of experience, guarantees quality, dependable service.
- Early Spring - Complete fertilizer with controlled release nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium, broad leaf weed control and pre-emergent crabgrass control.
- Late Spring/Early Summer - Fertilizer with controlled release nitrogen and potassium, broad leaf weed control and surface feeding insect control.
- Summer - Fertilizer with controlled release nitrogen and potassium and broad leaf weed control.
- Early Fall - Complete fertilizer with controlled release nitrogen, high phosphorous, high potassium, and broad leaf weed control.
- Fall - Heavy rate of complete fertilizer with controlled release nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium.
This program includes the same services as our Bronze Program, plus:
- Grub Control
- Lime Application (Fall)
This program includes the same services as our Bronze and Silver Programs, plus:
- Core Aeration (Fall)
- Soil Test (as needed)
- Disease Control (Fungicide) 2 Applications Maximum
Lawn Care Products
The products we apply are the best ones available on the market today. Our programs are horticulturally sound and are designed to promote healthy grass plant growth, color, and disease resistance.
We use unique products that deliver quality results, which lead to a great value in lawn care.
- 19-1-6 Organic-Enhanced Fertilizer
Contains huric acid for building the soil's organic matter. Amino acids build the turf's strength against disease and stress.
- Coron Fertilizer
Only patented liquid fertilizer that is slow release for 12 weeks of even greening. Coron will not leach or vaporize and has the lowest salt index of any inorganic fertilizer
Adds phosphorus and potassium through the leaf blade. Poor soil conditions will not stop the nutrients from entering the plant. This will encourage better root, growth, disease resistance, and drought tolerance.
Longest lasting crabgrass control
- Weed Control
A surfactant package that makes it rainproof in 15 minutes and causes the herbicide to act quicker
- Battleship Herbicide
Non 2-4D herbicide that controls every broad leaf weed in turf with a very low odor.
- Liquid Merit
The best grub control with a 94% success rate, the highest grub control compared to other products.
A wetting agent added to promote the penetration of grub control through the thatch. This allows the soil to hold moisture up to a month during drought periods.
Visit Our Suppliers:
*Please be aware that the names and manufacturers of these products may change from time to time.